Oh yeah, it’s happening…
S A V E T H E D A T E
We thank you all for participation and support of PrintAustin over the last 3 years. We love being able to collaborate with local galleries to promote artists + engage the public by providing a variety of city wide printmaking events in Austin. We are gearing up for PrintAustin 2017 and can’t wait to see what galleries + artists have planned for the upcoming year.
Contact us to see how we can help you with your print event.
If you are a Gallery/Venue, Individual Artist/Printmaker, or School/University and want to promote the art of printmaking with an exhibition, demonstration, workshop, or event during January 15- February 15, 2017 – be a part of PrintAustin 2017. Here’s the 2016 line-up for reference.
P a r t i c i p a t e
(Regular pricing applies for registration now through October 15. An Additional $25 will apply for entries received October 16- November 1.
We have three categories: galleries and exhibition spaces, alternative venues (restaurants, gift shops), and artist studios.
- Alternative Venue: $50
- Individual Artist/Printmaker: $35
- School/University: $0
- Exhibitions must be open to the public.
- Galleries or spaces outside the City of Austin are welcome.
- Exhibiting artists must make all arrangements with a host exhibition space before submitting an application.
- All details (artist’s involved, dates, locations) must be determined before the final application deadline of November 1, 2016.
- PrintAustin reserves the right to reject any application for any reason whatsoever.
- Official PrintAustin 2017 Dates: January 15-February 15, 2017
- Registration now through November 1, 2016. Late registration will have added fees.
- “The Contemporary Print” juried exhibition Entry Deadline October 1, 2016 . Exhibition will be held at Flatbed Press + Gallery in January… with details coming soon!
- The PrintExpo + BinFest are scheduled for early February.
- Vendors + Participants stay tuned for Dates + Details.